1.On partial completeness of eigenvectors and associated vectors of polynomial operator pencils, Uspekhi Math. Nauk, 23 (1973), No.1.
2.The linear factorization of polynomial operator pencils, Matematicheskie Zametki, vol. 13, No. 4. pp. 551-559, 1973.
3. On some operator pencils, close to selfadjoints. Abstracts of scientific conference of graduate students of Academy of Sciences of Azerb. SSR, Baku, 1973.
4. On problems of spectral theory of operator pencils. Author-survey of candidate of science (PhD) dissertation, 1973.
5. On problems of spectral theory of operator pencils. Dissertation on candidate of science (PhD), 1973.
6. On the theory of selfadjoint holomorph operator-functions, Uspekhi Math. Nauk, 29 (1974), No.3.
7. Numerical range of operator pencils and multi-completeness by M. V. Keldysh. Functional Analysis and its Applications, v.9, No.1, 1975.
8. The separation of the numerical range of multiparameter spectral problems, Izv. Akad. Nauk. Azerb. SSR, 5 (1976), 2-13.
9. On Multiparameter Spectral Theory, Soviet Math. Dokl., vol. 17 (1976), No.4. (Докл. Акад. Nauk SSSR, Toм 229 (1970), No.2).
10. The numerical range and the spectrum of joint holomorphic operator- functions of several complex variables, Uspekhi Math. Nauk., 32 (1977), 253-257.
11. Distribution of roots of quadratic forms, spectrum and multi-completeness of root-vectors of operator-functions (with N. Q. Vaqabov), Izv. Acad. Nauk, Azerb. SSR, No.5, 1978.
12. Topics in the theory of self-adjoint multiparameter problems. In: “Spectral theory of operators”. Proc. of 2nd All-Union Summer School. Baku, 1975. ‘’Elm’’, 1979, 87-102.
13. Introduction to general multiparameter spectral theory. In: “Spectral Theory of Operators”, No.3, 142-201, Baku, “Elm”, 1980.
14. On root elements of multiparameter spectral problems. Soviet Math. Dokl. vol. 21 (1980), No. 1; (Докл. Акад. Наук СССР, Том 250 (1980), №3).
15. The Oscillation theorems for multiparameter problems associated with a second order differential equations (with B. P. Allahverdiyev), In: “Spectral theory of operators “, No.3, Baku, “Elm”, 1980.
16. On joint spectra of finite commutative families, In: “Spectral Theory of Operators”, (with A. S. Fainstein), No.3, ‘’Elm’’, Baku (1980), 222-257.
17. Expansion in the eigenfunctions of selfadjoint singular multiparameter differential operators. Soviet Math. Dokl. vol. 24 (1981), No.2; (Докл. Акад. Наук СССР, Том 260 (1981), № 4).
18. On the theory of defect indices for multiparameter differential operators of Sturm-Liouville type. Soviet Math. Dokl. vol. 24 (1981), No.3; (Докл. Акад. Наук СССР, Том 261 (1981), № 4).
19. The Oscillation theorems for multiparameter problems with boundary conditions depending on spectral parameters, (with B. P. Allahverdiyev), Izv. Acad. Nauk. Azerb. SSR, No. 6 (1981), 17-23.
20. Topics in multiparameter spectral theory, Doctoral dissertation, V. A. Steklov Institute of Math., Academy of Sciences of USSR, Moscow, 1982.
21. Topics in multiparameter spectral theory, Review by the author of his doctoral dissertation, V. A. Steklov Institute of Math., Academy of Sciences of USSR, Moscow (1982).
22. Genetic operators and multiparameter spectral problems, Soviet Math. Dokl. vol. 27 (1983), No.1; (Докл. Акад. Наук СССР, Том 268 (1983), №4).
23. On some inequalities for determinantal operators, (with A. A. Aslanov), Proc. 5th Azerbaijan conference of young scholars in Math. and Mechanics, v. 1, 40-44, Baku, 1984.
24. On a class of multiparameter spectral problems (with M. S. Almamedov), Proc. Conference on Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (Kirovabad, 1984), Baku, “Elm”, 1984.
25. Solvability of a non-self-adjoint linear operator system and the decomposability set of multiparameter spectral problems, (with M. S. Almamedov), (Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSR., 282 (1985), No.3, 521-523).
26.A theory of two-parameter spectral problems, (with M. S. Almamedov and A. A. Aslanov), (Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR., 283 (1985), No.5, 1033-1035).
27.A geometry of the numerical range of operators in finite dimensional Euclidean space, (with A. Abdurrahmanov), Izv. Acad. Nauk. SSR, No.2, (1985).
28.Lectures on multiparameter spectral theory. The University of Calgary, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Calgary, Canada, 1985.
29.On the constructive description of the spectral measure of a three-parameter spectral problem, (with M. S. Almamedov and A. A. Aslanov), (Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR., 228 (1986), 780-782).
30. Analytical properties of the boundary of the numerical range of operators in Hilbert space. (with T. Yu. Kuliyev), Soviet Math. Dokl. vol. 34 (1987), No.3; (Докл. Акад. Наук СССР, Том 291 (1986), № 5).
31.A Theory of Expansion in eigenfunctions of multiparameter differential operators. All-Union Conference “Differential Equations and their applications”, Ashkhabad, 1986.
32.On quadratic integrability of product of solutions of multiparameter Sturm-Liouville equations, in “Spectral Theory of Operators” No.7, “Elm”, Baku, 1986.
33.The Taylor Spectrum and multiparameter Spectral Problem for systems of operators (with A. S. Fainstein), Abstracts of the second All-Union School on theory of operators in functional spaces, part 2, Chelyabinsk, 1986.
34.On singular multiparameter differential operators. Expansion theorems. Math. USSR Sbornik vol. 59 (1988), No.1; (Матем. Сборник, Том 131 (173), (1986), Вып. 1 (9)).
35.On tensor determinants associated with multiparameter spectral problems, (with M. S. Almamedov and A. A. Aslanov), Izv. Vysshikh Uchebnikh Zav. “Matematika”, No.11 (306), 1987.
36.On problems of Multiparameter Spectral Theory, Preprint, Institute of Physics, Academy of Science of Azerb. SSR, No.332, Baku, 1987.
37.On the geometry of numerical range of linear operators. (With T. Yu Kuliyev). Baku International Topological Conference, Abstracts (part 2), 1987.
38.The Taylor spectrum and multiparameter spectral theory for systems of operators. (with A. S. Fainshtein), Soviet Math. Dokl. vol. 36 (1988), No. 3; (Докл. Акад. Наук СССР, Том 297 (1987), № 1).
39.Symmetric multiparameter problems and deficiency index theory. (With P. J. Browne). Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society, 1988, 31, 481-488.
40.Multiparameter Spectrums. An Intern atonal Conference “Operator Theory: Advances and Applications”. Program Abstracts, Alberta, Canada, August 22nd-26th, 1988, University of Calgary, p.48.
41.On Analytic-Geometrical Structure of Multiparameter Spectrum (with M. S. Almamedov and A. A. Aslanov), Abstracts of the All-Union Conference “Contemporary Problems of Theory of Functions (May 19-29, 1989), Baku, 1989.
42.On spectra of multiparameter system of operators, Abstracts of the Conference of Baku Branch of Leningrad N. A. Voznesensky Finance-Economics Institute, Baku, 1989.
43.Multidimensional Complex-Analytical View on the Joint Singularity of the System of Multiparameter Operators and its Applications. Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, Tagungsbericht 45/1989, Linear Operators and Applications, 22.10 bis 28.10.1989.
44.Positiveness of Tensor Determinants and Definiteness Conditions in Multiparameter Spectral Problems (with A. A. Aslanov), Abstracts of xv All-Union School on the Theory of Operators in Functional Spaces. Ulyanovsk, September 5-12, 1990, v.1, Ulyanovsk, 1990.
45.New Curriculum on “Higher Mathematics” for economics major (with R. M. Rzayev and I. S. Akhundov), Baku Branch of Leningad N. A. Voznesensky Finance-Economics Institute, Baku, 1990.
46.Glimpses of Multiparameter Spectral Theory. University of Dundee, Department of Mathematics & Computer Science, Eleventh Dundee Conference. On Differential Equations, 3-6 July 1990, Abstracts, p.10.
47.A generalization of Leontief’s input-output model. (With E. V. Garayev). All-Union Conference “Nonsmooth Analysis and its Application to mathematical economics”, Abstracts of Papers, Baku, “Elm”, 1991.
48.Glimpses of Multiparameter Spectral Theory. Proceedings of the eleventh Dundee, Conference, v. 3, 1990, Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics, Series 254, Longman Scientific Technical, 1991 pp.106-125.
49.On a class of Positive Operators in a space of bounded infinite sequences (with E. V. Karayev), Abstracts of Seminar on Functional Analysis and its Applications, Devoted to the Memory of Z. I. Khalilov (1911-1974), Baku, 1991.
50.In the Vicinity of the Mainstream of Multiparameter Spectral Theory. In: Azerbaycan- Turkiye Matematik Sempozyumu, 13-14 Eylul 1991, Bogazici Universitesi, Istanbul, Teblig Ozetleri (Abstracts).
51.The Geometrical and Analytical Properties of the Finite and Infinite Matrices and Its Applications. In: Azerbaycan- Turkiye Matematik Sempozyumu, 13-14 Eylul 1991, Bogazici Universitesi, Istanbul, Teblig Ozetleri (Abstracts).
52.On the Numerical Range of a Finite Matrix. (With O. A. Avshalumova). Doхa, Turkish Journal of Mathematics, v.16, No.1, 1992, 50-61.
53. Multiparameter Spectral Тheory and Mathematical Physics Рroblems. Faculty of Science, Tabriz University, 22-25 November, 1992.
54.Construction of Multidimensional Spectral Measures. 24th Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference, Shahid Beheshti University, 28-31 March 1993, Tehran, Iran.
55.A Multidimensional complex – Analytical View on the Multiparameter Spectrum and the Construction of the Spectral Measures. (With A. A. Aslanov). Khazar Journal of Mathematics, No.1, 1997.